Global Healthcare Alliance, based in Houston, Texas, is a leading provider of outsourced medical billing and revenue cycle management services nationwide. We also have the unique experience of being both a payer and provider by administering value-based reimbursement arrangements, specifically bundled healthcare payments for physician networks for more than three decades. Our award winning, cloud-based medical practice management system is a best-of-breed solution that speeds up the revenue cycle for physician practices.
Global was founded in 1997 as a Texas corporation but has actually been performing medical coding, billing and collections and bundled healthcare administration for over 30 years. It was formed from one of the largest cardiovascular networks in the nation, Cardiovascular Care Providers, Inc (CVCP). CVCP was founded in 1984 by world renowned heart surgeon, Dr. Denton A. Cooley who pioneered packaged pricing for CVCP, now managed by Global.
Our team of experts have used their industry knowledge and Payor-Provider Intelligence to develop a state-of-the-art, cloud-based medical practice management software technology. Combined with our comprehensive medical billing services, Global is revolutionizing the experience among the patient, provider and payor through innovative solutions in revenue cycle management.
Rollover photos to expand
Number of Employees
This is a rough number of workers in Greater Houston. Company may have more employees in other locations.
100-150 in Greater Houston
Largest Houston Location
General neighborhood where most employees work.
Can be Casual (jeans, etc.), Business Casual (slacks, collared shirt), or Professional (shirt, tie, equivalent).
Culturally, most employees work 40 hours per week, sometimes slightly more, a lot more, or less. Always varies by position.
40-45 hours per week
Free Drinks or Snacks
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT YOU?
At Global Healthcare Alliance, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. They have built a vast knowledge of the healthcare industry and are specialists in their fields of administration, finance, medical billing, technology, and claims processing.
As a company that is neither mom-and-pop nor large and corporate, we believe in white-glove customer service, and our employees not only possess both a high level of expertise in their respective specialties, they also hold close the guiding principles of our organization.
Some company awards include:
• 2015 Largest Houston-Area B2B Software & App Developers: The Houston Business Journal ranked Global Healthcare Alliance among the Largest Houston-Area B2B Software & App Developers
• 2013 Largest Software Development Company: The Houston Business Journal ranked Global Healthcare Alliance among the largest Software Development Companies.
• 2012 Largest Houston-based Software Development Company: The Houston Business Journal ranked Global Healthcare Alliance among the largest Software Development Companies
• 2011 Top Software Development Company: The Houston Business Journal ranked Global Healthcare Alliance among the largest software developing companies
• 2009 and 2010 Top Software Development Company: The Houston Business Journal ranked Global Healthcare Alliance as the fourth largest Houston-based software developer for two consecutive years
• 1999 Most Influential Individual in Health Care IT: Mr. John Adams, CEO, was selected as one of the most influential individuals in healthcare IT by Advance For Health Information Executives Magazine.
WHAT DO EMPLOYEES LIKE ABOUT WORKING FOR YOU?
A career with Global is life-changing, and this is because we value our employees so much. This translates to team members who genuinely care about the well-being of our partnering clients.
Leadership Through Service is comprised of principles that, when implemented, result in positive outcomes for everyone involved. We take great pride in the happiness and productivity of every employee at Global.